- This Week With… May 19, 2021
- Saturday (((SUN SETS))) at Oasis Texas Brewing Co. March 18, 2021
- Halloween 2020 at Oasis Texas Brewing Co. October 22, 2020
- Sun Oct 18th (((SUN SETS))) @ Oasis Texas Brewing Company October 3, 2020
- Live Streaming Every Sunday at 8pm CDT on Twitch May 15, 2020
- (((SUN SETS))) at Oasis TX Brewing Co. January 13, 2020
- Vote for Mixer Rogers! January 3, 2020
- December 2019 December 5, 2019
- Sat Nov 9th @ Surreal Sea 2019 September 30, 2019
- Friday Nov 1st @ Blackfinger Fall Festival September 30, 2019
No Instagram images were found.
Let’s throw a party.
Tag Archives: oasis
Sunday Oct 18th at Oasis TX Brewing Co. Continue reading
I absolutely love spinning the sun sets out at Oasis Texas Brewing Co. Join me Sunday Jan 19 and Sun Jan 26. The sun sets at 6p. I’ll keep the vibe right from 4-7p. Great food, awesome beer & stellar … Continue reading
Oasis Texas Brewing Co. is one of my all-time favorite places to spin. The views, the beers, the food, the vibe….it’s all on point. Join me for my next installment on Saturday Aug 31st and again on Sept 14th. No … Continue reading
I’ll be at Oasis Texas Brewing Co. DJing between these fine bands on Saturday July 6th. And I’ll keep the party going when they’re all done. This is gonna be a blast. 12p-12a.Get your tickets HERE. CRUSHABLE Is a one-of-a-kind … Continue reading
I’ll be providing the soundtrack to sunset at Oasis Texas Brewing Company every First Sunday of the Month all Summer long. That’s May 6, June 3 & July 1. I’ll start stirring things up at 5p. Sun sets about 8:30p. … Continue reading
And we’re back! After a little cold weather hiatus, I am returning to Oasis Texas Brewing Company on Sunday March 11th. I’ll DJ from 3-7pm. There is no cover. If you have never seen the absolutely stunning views or tasted … Continue reading
See you on Sunday at Oasis Texas Brewing Company.
I am excited to be back at the Oasis Texas Brewing Company after a few months away. I’ll be DJing the sunsets on Thursday April 6th & Thursday April 13th. 6-10p. No cover. Good beer. Good food. Good jams. Come … Continue reading