- Live Streaming Every Sunday at 8pm CDT on Twitch May 15, 2020
- (((SUN SETS))) at Oasis TX Brewing Co. January 13, 2020
- Vote for Mixer Rogers! January 3, 2020
- December 2019 December 5, 2019
- Sat Nov 9th @ Surreal Sea 2019 September 30, 2019
- Friday Nov 1st @ Blackfinger Fall Festival September 30, 2019
- The Eleventh Annual UTOPiAfest! August 14, 2019
- Saturdays Aug 31st & Sept 14th at Oasis Texas Brewing Co. August 6, 2019
- First Saturdays at Indian Roller August 3, 2019
- Limited Edition Summer Hats! August 1, 2019
Let’s throw a party.
Tag Archives: Fun
The good people at BLU are doing it again. A post Formula One event at Moonfire Lounge on Friday 10/20 and Saturday 10/21. There’s an upstairs party and a downstairs party and so many good DJ’s. I’ll take over Saturday … Continue reading
I’m on the same bill as Dr. John. Someone pinch me. Meet us out at @UTOPiAfest September 22-24 in the Texas hill country. It’s the ideal festival with free camping, yoga, discgolf, BYOB, a silent disco, capped attendance, no music overlap … Continue reading
My friend Mollie at Bloom Photography has impeccable taste. She’s easy to work with and we always have a great time. Here are a few from our photoshoot in January. Thanks Mollie!
I discovered The Movement a while back, and really liked them. Part Sublime. Part Pixies. All good. So when I was asked to open up for them at Empire Control Room & Garage, needless to say, I was pumped! It’s … Continue reading
I’ll be playing good music every Saturday in August at the Oasis Texas Brewing Co. from 6-10pm. 6550 Comanche Trail. No cover. Great food by Gibroni’s. Best sunset in Austin. Let’s have some drinks and stare at the full lake together.
This is gonna be good. Max Frost. Matthew Mayfield. And me! Another Live Vibe House Concert on Lake Austin. Click here for tickets and more info!
I’m so excited be back in Austin after an amazing Grammy Festival Cruise to the Bahamas. And I am equally pumped to return to my favorite Indian restaurant, G’Raj Mahal, this Saturday Nov 15th. I will kick things off at … Continue reading