- The Surreal Garden 2023 at Zilker Botanical Gardens – April 6-8th, 13-15th January 26, 2023
- Fri Feb 17th @ Clive January 26, 2023
- This Week With – January 2023 January 23, 2023
- Saturday Sept 17 @ Meridian in Buda September 13, 2022
- Fri Sept 16th @ Oasis Texas Brewing Co. September 13, 2022
- This Week With September 13, 2022
- Sunday Sept 18th @ Pecan Street Festival September 13, 2022
- UTOPiAfest XIII in October in Burnet, TX June 22, 2022
- This Month With Mixer Rogers // December 2021 December 1, 2021
- Saturdays in Novemeber – (((SUN SETS))) By The Lake November 4, 2021
Let’s throw a party.
Tag Archives: Cam
Here we are again. This is Live Vibe’s 4th season of KUTX Live at Uncle Billy’s Brew & Que. Lots of great bands. I kick us off every Sunday at 2. The band goes on at 4. And then I will take … Continue reading
I absolutely love this gig. Sunsets at Oasis Texas Brewing Co. are the best. The view is incomparable, The beer is pretty fabulous too. I like to keep with the Texas lake vibe and spin lots of reggae, funky blues, … Continue reading
UTOPiAfest! This is my favorite festival ever, so I am incredibly honored to have been asked to play it again. So stoked. Let’s grow beards, get weird, & disappear. Get your tickets HERE!
I’ll be playing good music every Saturday in August at the Oasis Texas Brewing Co. from 6-10pm. 6550 Comanche Trail. No cover. Great food by Gibroni’s. Best sunset in Austin. Let’s have some drinks and stare at the full lake together.
How about this poster by Pixel Peach Studio?!! Awesome. This is my second show with Water & Rust and man! Are they good! I’m thrilled to share the stage again with them. Great guys. Also…..Looks like I’ll be dusting off the ol’ Techincs … Continue reading
I’ve been looking forward to this one since last season! Every Sunday in April and May at Uncle Billy’s Brewery & Smokehouse on beautiful Barton Springs in Austin, Texas. It’s KUTX Live! The best Sunday Funday in Austin. Presented by LiveVibe. … Continue reading
Strange Tribe Productions presents a Birthday Celebration and Tribute to Marvin Gaye and Al Green. Friday April 10th at Flamingo Cantina. I got some good stuff planned for this one!
I’m so excited be back in Austin after an amazing Grammy Festival Cruise to the Bahamas. And I am equally pumped to return to my favorite Indian restaurant, G’Raj Mahal, this Saturday Nov 15th. I will kick things off at … Continue reading