- Saturday Sept 17 @ Meridian in Buda September 13, 2022
- Fri Sept 16th @ Oasis Texas Brewing Co. September 13, 2022
- This Week With September 13, 2022
- Sunday Sept 18th @ Pecan Street Festival September 13, 2022
- UTOPiAfest XIII in October in Burnet, TX June 22, 2022
- This Month With Mixer Rogers // December 2021 December 1, 2021
- Saturdays in Novemeber – (((SUN SETS))) By The Lake November 4, 2021
- This Week With… May 19, 2021
- Saturday (((SUN SETS))) at Oasis Texas Brewing Co. March 18, 2021
- Halloween 2020 at Oasis Texas Brewing Co. October 22, 2020
Let’s throw a party.
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Every Sunday in May from 3-7pm at Oasis Texas Brewing Company
Here’s where I’ll be during this year’s SXSW Interactive Festival. During the music portion of the fest, I will be doing Production for 7 SXSW stages. Hope to see you out there!
I got to meet the Screaming Eagle a couple years ago at Utopiafest. I was honestly blown away by his spirit. This dude is magic. I am so honored to be participating in this benefit for him. He is having … Continue reading
I spin every Friday in January at Bar 96. That’s 96 Rainey Street in Austin, Texas. I like to spin hip hop, EDM, and pop remixes here. Come see me. No cover. It’s a good hang.
I’m excited to be DJing the UT vs. Notre Dame game this Sunday at 3TEN Austin City Limits Live. Doors are at 5p. I’ll spin 30 minutes before kickoff, during commercial breaks and half time. I’ll keep the party going after the game … Continue reading
I am super thrilled to be back at Oasis Texas Brewing Company for Sunset Fridays in April & May 2016. I’ll kick things off every Friday at 6pm. The sun sets about 8pm. And I’ll keep the party rockin until … Continue reading
My friend Mollie at Bloom Photography has impeccable taste. She’s easy to work with and we always have a great time. Here are a few from our photoshoot in January. Thanks Mollie!
Here we are again. This is Live Vibe’s 4th season of KUTX Live at Uncle Billy’s Brew & Que. Lots of great bands. I kick us off every Sunday at 2. The band goes on at 4. And then I will take … Continue reading