- Saturday Sept 17 @ Meridian in Buda September 13, 2022
- Fri Sept 16th @ Oasis Texas Brewing Co. September 13, 2022
- This Week With September 13, 2022
- Sunday Sept 18th @ Pecan Street Festival September 13, 2022
- UTOPiAfest XIII in October in Burnet, TX June 22, 2022
- This Month With Mixer Rogers // December 2021 December 1, 2021
- Saturdays in Novemeber – (((SUN SETS))) By The Lake November 4, 2021
- This Week With… May 19, 2021
- Saturday (((SUN SETS))) at Oasis Texas Brewing Co. March 18, 2021
- Halloween 2020 at Oasis Texas Brewing Co. October 22, 2020
Let’s throw a party.
Happy to be a part of this festival that’s been an Austin institution for 45 years.
Come see me at Pecan Street Festival on
Sun Sept 18th.
Downtown #atx on #6thStreet between Brazos and I-35.
The last time played this festival was way back in 2010. I was on drums with my old friend @shandwalton. 12 years later, let’s do it again on the 1’s and 2’s. @pecanstreetfest
It’s free to attend. More info at pecanstreetfestival.org
#austintx #pecanstreetfestival #keepaustinweird
I can not wait for this one. Could be one of the last Utopiafest’s for a while so let’s make it count. So excited to share a bill with my love Erin Ivey. And then there’s the homies in Heartbyrne and Brownout. We got the verbal Herman Munster himself, Chali 2na, Bass wizard, Victor Wooten and the guitar legend, John Scofield. So many other amazing acts. Get your tickets HERE and let’s go camping Oct 13-15 at Reveille Peak Ranch in Burnet TX. Full schedule coming soon.
Every Saturday in November I will provide your (((SunSet))) soundtrack at Oasis Texas Brewing Company on Lake Travis. Join us from 5-9pm for good food, good beer and stellar sunsets.
I’ll be your sunset soundtrack every Saturday at Oasis Texas Brewing Company. If you have never experienced a sunset at OTXBC, you should remedy that this weekend. Stellar views, great brews and killer food, high in the hill country. I’ll kick things off at 5pm. The sun sets around 8 and I’ll keep the party going until close. See you out there.
This is a great way to celebrate Halloween this year. Plenty of outdoor seating. Socially distanced. Masks encouraged. Killer food. Great brews. And stellar views. I’ll be playing spooky good music from 6-10pm. Sun sets at 6:44. Come on out to the lake. Kids are welcome.